MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
LOVE IT!

I usually double cleanse at night and I got this one to add it to my cleansing routine and I love it so far! Texture is smooth and it smells like pepperminty but not disturbingly strong. My skin feels super smooth after I finish cleansing my skin with this cleanser. I have oily and acne skin so the cica really helps my skin to calm down.

83497bae-acf7-452e-a482-bf2118aafb64
1282d03a-3313-4010-9aad-87297b0e5e86
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great daily face wash. I used other Cosrx Cica products like the serum and a cream and both works great. During summer season I tend not to put too much products on my face so the cleanser resolve the issue and I can continue seeing the benefits of Cica products.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Knowing that this product scores 1 (low hazard) on EWG's website, I decided to give it a try. I have combination skin and this gentle yet effective cleanser is perfect for me as it removes impurities without leaving skin feeling tight or dry or greasy. I have used it in the morning and at night for a few days already. I'm impressed and satisfied with the result so far. Thought it was a bit pricey, but the size is bigger than expected, so it's actually value for money.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

This is everything I want from a cleanser, it's gentle, soothing, leaves my skin feeling clean but not "squeaky clean" or stripped. It's not really exciting, it won't completely transform your skin, but it just works. I find it to be a really good size, I've been using it twice a day since mid-late September (so almost six months) and I still have quite a lot left, but I do use a very small amount every time (I just find that I don't need more). It has a very strong cica smell which I was a little weirded out by at first, but I got used to it and I think I quite like it now.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I was a bit skeptical at first about this product because it seems to be shimmery, but it actually cleanses great! It is gentle enough not to strip your skin but lathers really nicely so you only need a little. Thus the size you get will actually last you for a long time!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I'm age 26 with dry/combination, sensitive skin, and I work outdoors in Australia (so major sun and heat exposure), and this is an excellent soothing, gentle cleanser. I use it as a second cleanse, after a cleansing balm, every night. If my skin is irritated from work, this cleanser does not make it worse at all, and I reckon it may actually help calm my skin when combined with the rest of my skincare routine. Amazing value given the size of the packaging and the quality of the ingredients. Slight fragrance, like eucalyptus, but very mild and pleasant.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

An amazing face wash. Keeps skin soft and hydrated doesn’t strip and doesn’t give any reactions for my sensitive skin. This is my second buy of this product. I use it as my first cleanse and follow with a gel cleanser. It also lasted for a long time!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have used this cleanser everyday for months and it has not irritated my skin. I love the consistency and the gentleness. This cleanser can remove most of my makeup except heavy eye makeup. There is not a lot of foaming, which I prefer. The cleanser is not stripping and I recommend it for all skin types, but mostly to those suffering from redness and irritation.

Greta
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love that cleanser. Its gentle but you still have this clean face feeling, doesnt leave any layer. It foams just a little and have some special herbal smell.

330b3ecf-4d46-44be-b1af-d9838c6d33c7