Page 1 - Reviews - Cococare, Africare, Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
MD
Posted on May 25, 2022

The scent is nice. I'm using it for around 2 months and really like how gentle it is to my hair and scalp . I like that it moisturize my hair. I'm happy about composition as well. The package is big so it will last ages. Very beneficial for wavy hair! And the price is amazing ❤

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Ive been using this for along time and I really recommend it, its perfect for curly hair. It doesn’t dry it out, it doesn’t foam at all, it cleans pretty nicely, and it smells nice. Note: use a small amount tho, this applies to all shampoos, especially if you have curly hair, too much will dry out your hair.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I ordered it twice and it suited me very well, I have oily scalp and dry hair, it does not oil my scalp and does not dry my hair, I like to clean my scalp twice with a light massage each time, I prefer to use cold water in the last rinse

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have long curly hair and it’s doesn’t make my hair dry and it does have a good scent. The only issue is that it require quite a bit amount to clean your hair and scalp. This shampoo does not lather much and a trick to it is you need to add water to your hands or make your hair pretty wet before applying. Overall, it’s not a bad product but just that you need a lot of it before your hair and scalp get clean. Well that’s what I feel when I use it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

beautiful scent, and good size, good price, good packaging.. it has good composition suitable for natural hair care, I will use it then review it..

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is another beautiful product from africare. I highly recommend cos' it doesn't dry out my curls. Instead, it leaves it feeling soft, & moisturised.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I heard a lot about it so I bought it for my mom since her hair originally curly. Unfortunately, she didn’t like it saying it made her hair so dry. I guess it’s not the shampoo faults but my mom’s hair since it’s colored and so very dry originally

Posted on May 20, 2022

Size perfect Good package Good for skin Many benefits to reduce acne And gently for skin It does moisturize a bit No flavor Great quality Good use for daily skin care Reduces acne and keeping skin fresh looking Suits all ages Scent is awesome

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

It works good with butter of this series for curly hair, but to say that it great, I wouldn’t, because it requires a lot of this product to properly wash hair.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

it is a good shampoo but a bit heavy. there is no feeling of fresh hair after the use. although the hair stay tangle free and easy to comb