Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I was exposed to really big stress in last couple of months, so I decided to help myself with some natural suplements. For now it seems that its having some effects, like I am not "burning" that fast or strong. I will update my review after finishing entire packaging, but for now - like it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I don't know why some people complain in the reviews, it has the effect that it says. You get kind of sleepy, but not really, when I take this I can sleep for 4 hours and feel like I slept 12, it clears your mind and it makes you "number" to emotions and stress

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I used to wake up around 2am and provide solutions for all the injustices of the world. The brain just would not shut down. Since taking this product, I still wale up at around the same time but I seem to be able to go straight back to sleep. It has a very positive effect of destressing and calming the mind. Got to recommend it.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I have problems with a slow thyroid, and my doctor put me on levothyroixine, however I wanted to try a different more natural method of helping my symptoms and have been supplementing Ashwagandha and increasing the iodine in my diet. My hypothyroidism symptoms seem to disappear when I take these so I believe that the quality of the ingredients is good. I will be getting another TSH test soon so we'll see if this is actually helping my symptoms or if its just the placebo affect.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I bought this product to try as I have read a lot about Ashawagandha. One thing it does it makes you feel hot and you perpire but it does seem to give you the energy to do more. My husband started to take it for his prostate problems and he too finds some relief since he started to take it. we now are on our 3rd bottle.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have been taking another brand for the last month and not sure if I feel any different so decided to shift to this brand because read quite a lot of good reviews about this. Can't wait to try!

fbd528c7-affa-4e65-9337-b209fb67d1bd
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have taken this product for 2 weeks and have noticed significant improvements in my stress and anxiety levels. I feel less fatigued during the day and am able to fall asleep without a struggle. I recommend to take it in the morning rather than evenings. This a quality product, with pure ingredients. So far I’m happy with it and will definitely reorder.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been taking Ashwagandha for 10 years now. It has helped me through peri- and menopause while undertaking intense study and raising 3 boys. Not to mention the protracted stressful relationship period. I take 2 caps at night which helps me settle and feels soothing. Ashwagandha is a nourishing herb for your adrenals, slightly warming but not too much to increase my hormonal hot-flushes.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I’ve been taking ashwagandha for about a year and a half. I take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening. I’ve noticed its effects start after 3-5 days. Also, I've observed that it has no side effects. It has increased my energy levels and my overall stamina and I've also noticed that I sleep much better. It is useful for those who are on a very busy schedule. I would recommend this supplement to anyone who is having a hectic and stressful job. I found that Ashwagandha from California Gold Nutrition is of a good quality, and I'll order it again if it's available. I hope it will be back in stock.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Well, what can I say, taking this for a while and using other brands in the past, I believe it can give some energy boost also I think the body gets used to it and it is effectiveness can reduce. Also to best feel what it for you better take it on empty stomach and judge yourself. The fact I am still taking it is good, but the future will see if I continue.