MD
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This product is magic! i just finished my first bottle and i ordered the second one I use it every night and I'II keep using it till i see the results i want The scent is very nice and the size is very good for all age very good quality

Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s very good ,i use it for my baby and its help me whit her nose . The package is usefull and the price is good with the amount of the tissue. I like it and i will rebuying it for my baby. The quality is very good and its very useful.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

My son used it and it comfort him very much, the package is nice the size is good,quality very good for the price and it has a lot of benefits, frequency will buy it again, it helps any age ! Doesn’t need improvement, the ingredients safe too.

I did not use this yet, but I've tried the levender wipes before, and they really seems to help with runny nose. high quality tissue. very comfortable package design.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is not my first purchase, I always ordering it before flu season for my son and it’s amazing It keeps his nose hydrated and not dry like other tissues

Lulaaa
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Love the package and quality . Easy to use and it doesn’t irritate my kids skin ( age 8 month & oldest 3 years). Really useful for flu days

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I’ve bought for my baby girl. I like the fact that there is no chemicals and my baby seems to feel more refreshed after using it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Wow, this is great! I have ordered 12 of it since. I use it to wipe my nose, which can get runny if i eat hot(both temperature wise and spice wise)food. And in the winter sometimes I do have runny nose a bit more. it certainly beats wiping it with dry tissue which after just 2 or 3 times I would get irritated skin at the nose. I never want to be without this item.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I love boogie wipes. These are perfect for my little boys boogies and doesn't make his face dry. He has super sensitive skin, so it really helps when we need to wipe his nose over and over again when he has a cold. They haven't dried out and are perfect for any baby bag. I would definitely recommend getting these. The price is great, product is great! Don't forget to click like :)