Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Ignatia Amara, Emotional Stress Relief, Meltaway Pellets, 30C, 3 Tubes, 80 Pellets Each - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have been religiously using it since past one year. Firstly my grandmother passed away whom I was really closed too and secondly in these scary times with lockdowns I really beaten down with stress and grief. But this has been my saviour since I foung this remedy one fine day. Hope it helps someone else too!

033fa2a8-d7d7-41d9-a3a5-c91ed895d211
iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

Homeopathy is deemed effective in a survey ... I take this as it is non-toxic and provide benefits. Quality is excellent. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 16, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised to feel relief from anxiety when i took this homeopathic supplement. I am very pleased with the quality of non toxic ingredients and the results i felt. It wasnt strong but a subtle relaxation feeling that calmed me a bit 20 or so min after taking 5 pellets. Much better than pharmaceuticals.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I use these before public speaking and they help tremendously. My nervous stomach is almost completely gone after 5-6 pellets twice (every 4 hours) prior to a speaking event. Good stuff!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I always have this in my cupboard. Great for big emotions. My kids ask for it when they are having big feels. Helps add a little support to those big emotion days!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Tried and true. Have experienced remarkable shifts to calmness after taking a couple of pellets. We always keep it on hand for times of loss or intense grief.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I take this regularly but is not habit-forming. Disolves easily under the tongue. Helps with emotional distress and moodiness. Really good value package.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

great quality and natural ingredients f or all ages in homeopathic therapy ...you will feel better using it twice only through tuff times

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I always have this every time I feel stress at work.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I take prescription anti anxiety meds that do NOT work as well as theses a natural pellets!