MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Good

this supplement is included on my diet and since then i notice improvement on my leg pain. the ingredients has similarities with other brands, but this is a cheaper version. still observing is there will be more benefits for me. ordered this bottle for my mom as she ages she is suffering on her legs too.

9fdf1d08-11e0-4937-b7e3-833c9182a5d5
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Package is of good standard, ingredient has not much difference from other brands. I thi k its suitable for my age. Composition wise: it is in a red smaller capsule compared to other brands. Basically no taste, but a worth it supplement. I wish it can target my vein concerns after finishing this bottle.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is a good product. It has helped my husband who has mild swelling after long days on his feet. It contains ingredients I feel good about him using and it's a good price.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

My husband had unexplained swelling in his ankle. After several tests and xrays, doc had no answer. So after researching I decided to have him try this. Took a few days to notice improvement and as long as he takes them daily there has been no more swelling.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am using the Venastat for the first time, I feel great and I hope to see results within 3 months from the day I started using them. Thank you,

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought it for venous insufficiency. did some research, horse chestnut is supposed to help. I take just 1 tab on empty stomach per instruction. one 3rd day, I was experiencing stomachache. I though one off. continued, and the stomachache persist and it became pretty soon after taking the capsule. after which, I had other side effects. dizziness, nausea. I have to give it up. maybe the dosage is too high for first timer. and unfortunately it is in capsule format, so difficult to cut the dosage . dare not consume anymore.

e9f64849-efcb-45d8-bb63-ffb9cacb2e26
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I have only been taking them for about 3 weeks, and I know from past experience, that it takes a while for herbs to take effect. I've ordered another bottle so I can keep taking it as directed for at least a month. Will return and give an update in a month.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I took them for a few months and didn’t think they were doing anything to help my aching legs it wasn’t until I stopped taking them I realized that they were helping I am now back taking them again

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take Venastat as it was recommended for helping with varicose veins. It does help considerably, but I just wish they would go away altogether. My delivery came quickly and was well packaged. The quality is excellent.