MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have found this particular formula of Vitamin C to be really effective, pleasant to take, and a daily dose helps me to NOT catch colds from others around me.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

The best vitamin C ever. It contains 100mg of rose hips which you don't find in other products. Personally, I don't change it even though the price is high but the ingredients are too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have been taking Bluebonnet Vitamin C-1000 mg Plus Rose Hips for years and delighted that I can still get the product though I now live in Thailand.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very good quality and arrived unbroken. Since most herbs and supplements should be in glass this was packaged very well for protection from breaking. Unlike my experience from Amazon. Highly recommended product and service. Very fast shipping as well. Actually received this faster than two day prime which is qlways delayed. Keep up the good work!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Vitamin C is good for immune system. This time I ordered it from blue bonnet, because it has good quality.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great product. It's L-ascorbic acid. L means natural. Contains also Rose Hips.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am so grateful and pleased with iHerb's service. The products ae well priced and top quality.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This supplement was recommended to me by my doctor who approved the absorbency levels

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Purfect size, I was told by a Doctor to take the vit C with Rose hips.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Using this brand and vitamin c for years. A favorite.