MD

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This has been out go-to vitamin C supplement for years. We take one a day prophylactic and two a day at beginning of a cold.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Repeat orders. Recommends to parents to consume this as well.

Posted on Apr 18, 2020

Around 3 and a half years ago I was hospitalized with viral pneumonia. I was in my 9th month, and quite sick. after a while, i signed myself out of the hospital against the better judgement of the drs. there. They felt I needed monitoring. I went in originally because I wasnt feeling much movement from baby. they told me baby is fine but I am not. they admitted me. they couldnt do much for me except give me fever reducers which I can do from home. I left the hospital thinking i can care for myself better at home and promised to return if symptoms get worse. I went first to see my doctor. he gave me an inhaler to open my airway to help me breath. I then went home. We had a bottle of bluebonnet vit c 1000 mg. after some research I started taking 1000mg of vit c every 3 to 8 min. I did this all day. By night time my fever was gone, and I was able to breath! I gave birth naturally 1 week later.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

absolutely love this product, I highly recommend

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

great quality ingredients good size package

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

twice a day for me

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Works good for me

b173914c-46dd-48f4-a543-f991c3e0867d
Posted on Feb 7, 2021

My WBC is high due to CLL, noticeable decrease since started taking 3000mg daily.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Significant results- you become more active with good well being ☺️