MD

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
My new favorite lip balm

I was pleasantly surprised that this lip balm felt so good! I only like certain ones and find some dry me out. Not the case with this! I also love how it comes in a 4 pack! I gave one to my mom and she also really liked it! Will order again!

b97090d4-57c1-4d7e-b481-ccc078ecdee0
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Beauty by earth has become my go to brand. I have loved everything I have tried. Including this lip balm. I like that it came in bulk especially. Everyone in my family, even my husband got their own and won’t steal mine. It’s certified organic which is important to me since everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body. It is unscented, but it does have a very light shea butter smell when first applied. It goes on smooth and clear. This is a winner and would make a great addition to a luxury beauty box.

ec9dbae9-b0a4-4792-af5c-7dfa674fdb4d
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this lip balm and it is one of the best kinds I have used. It is hydrating and smooth, leaving no clumps or grains on the lips. The quality of the ingredients is wonderful and smells of beeswax with light sent of the other oils. I love the smell of beeswax, and it is not to hard or too soft of a texture. The texture is perfect.

e1d16191-3156-461f-9793-dac8aef2fa6e
cf7c4fca-31a9-4f45-a59a-332d5bf23f66
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This chapstick is unflavored so there isn’t a scent. I prefer lip products with either light or no scent as sometimes they can be irritating to smell constantly. I think that this product is of good value as the pack contains 4 separate chapsticks. I feel this product can be applied often and will help w dry lips.

15aa73c6-5d4f-48cd-8a98-ad819bd0110d
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This unscented lip balm is smooth and effective. Great moisturizer and gives awesome benefit to dry chapped lips! the quality of the beeswax lip balm is amazing! I love that it is made with all organic ingredients. I use this on a daily basis. and what I love about it is it comes with 4 to a package! highly recommend!

1c01747f-da6b-4b68-be0f-300f26b0f839
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Lip balm is one of the products of caring cosmetics, which is always with me. I often use it during the day and without fail at night. Outwardly, this is a small-sized balm. It easily twists up and spins back. The balm is white in color, with a very pleasant and delicate non-greasy texture. It is easy to apply on the lips. Moreover, it can be applied both in a thin layer and in a thicker layer. In both cases, it feels very comfortable on the lips and does not give the feeling of the presence of something foreign. The lip balm does not color the lips. The finish is slightly damp, but without a pronounced gloss. The balm smooths and moisturizes the lips very well, perfectly softens dry areas immediately after application and gives an amazing feeling of comfort.

5b876830-50d9-47ce-ad21-42857d623fef
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I regularly use lip balms- I tend to use the flavored ones which isn’t alway such a good idea because I bite at my lips more. This was unflavored and unscented went on smooth without any build up. I did not feel the need to keep reapplying. My son who just returned from scalding Texas complained about chapped lips- he swore by a competitor brand before trying Beauty By Earth lip balm. Perfect size for his back pocket- not a girly label either...lol Now he is a believer as well.

9e8910cc-7d2b-401c-aec3-4413c46a14f9
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this lip balm, so does my 4 year old son! I am someone who had had a chapstick/lip balm in my posession at all times since middle school. Live in maine and the extreem weather changes dry me out all year round. This has been a lifesaver! There is no flavor or scent, and it leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized all day. I love the simple packaging and organic ingredients! My son has grown quite fond of chapstick as well (lips, as he calls it) and was very excited to see that he now has a matching one with muma!

b6df9b4d-6d25-48f5-8d37-9f461e6e6d6a
76fe8092-cb76-4dee-8dd4-c0a7a594e809
b17e9bf5-c9c4-4cad-be17-9c0daa37bae0

I love this lip balm! My lips are always chapped, no matter what time of year it is and this lip balm really works wonders. It’s soft and supple and I really like that it’s vegan and organic and cruelty free. A big plus. It’s very natural scented and light on the lips but nourishing. Feels great and really gets your lips back in shape fast.

041fb893-fedb-4441-8f4b-3e0ed8f38dd3
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box to find 4 units of lip balm. So I was able to share them with 3 other people to try. I found the lip balm to be better then some chap sticks I've used over the years. Slid on easily. Sadly I would have liked a flavor but now I know for next time. I loved the look of my lips and how they didn't get that dried feeling some leave when it's time to reapply.

a4b78e14-ea9b-4859-9a0d-f21f5c1d7a38