MD

Posted on May 15, 2022
Excellent! Quite impressive

I chose this particular product because the oil comes from wild-caught and some of the smallest fish: anchovies and sardines, as well as mackerel. The quality of wild fish oil is higher than that of farmed fish. This product has a decent amount of DHA in the recommended dose. The caps are easy to swallow. I am not keen on flavoured fish oil, but the Barlean's capsules are not overly flavoured and do not repeat on me as some other flavoured Omega3 oils do. You can't beat the price of this product. It is high quality and affordable. I take the oil for its anti-inflammatory benefits and for my heart and brain health - the DHA component. The shipping from iHerb is very reliable and fast. The parcels always arrive intact.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The only fish oil I've found that doesn't give me "fishy" burps or an upset stomach. No offensive strong fish odor when you open the bottle. Not sure if recommended but I keep mine in the refrigerator to help stay fresh. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product it is good for inflammation. I have back pain and with it my pain is relieved so I think it’s a good quality of omega 3 and good ingredients. The taste is little bit fishy but I’am okay with it. I hope it will be good for my cholesterol

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Amazing !!:) Definitely helped with my skin, I was expecting a lot of burps with this fish oil but for some reason did not have any, but that could just be me. The softgel is kind of big so if you can’t swallow big pills be aware of that! Overall a great product! would order again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've heard of Barlean's product for many years but just recently started using it for my brain fog. The results couldn't be better. I noticed an improvement in my mental clarity and calmness within a couple of days of taking this. Also, the capsules are easy to swallow and don't have any fishy taste. It does have a tint of citrus scent when I burp which I don't mind at all. highly recommend this.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been purchasing this product for many years. I found it for sale on iHerb. I ordered the fish oil from iHerb. The package arrived within a few days. This product is excellent if you take fish oil daily. I will continue to purchase this product as the taste and quality is to perfection. I would recommend this product without any reservation.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Best quality fish oil I have found for a reasonable price. I love that they come in a large package and that I don't get any of those annoying fish burps. There's absolutely no taste. Though the pills are a little big, I can even get my six year old to take them.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using this product for several years for my brain and heart, but I have recently discovered that it is also helping my joints.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is such a good brand, I thought it would be a bit more expensive. We take it as a family and I open up a capsule every day for my little dogs and they never had itchy skin or ears and they're both 11 years old.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I love the fact that I don't taste fish oil when I take it and I don't burp it up all day either. Unlike other fish oil brands. I take it to keep my joints lubricated and have the EPA/DHA in my diet, seems to work.