MD

Posted on Sep 10, 2021
Excellent! my go to chapstick

the only chapstick that works for my open cuts at the corner of my mouth. i've tried everything and only thing that works is pure cocoa butter and very hard to find. most use bees wax and shea butter but it does not work for me. i used to ask friends to bring these cocoa butter chapsticks from Brazil, but with covid, no one is traveling there, so i am so happy to have found this product. cocoa butter all the way!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It's seriously the best lip balm I've ever used. This company in general is fantastic, but this is my favorite scent of lip balm. Can't beat it!

192cba02-2244-4dbd-a310-26bf6044e0cc
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is a very good lip moisturizer. Use it all year. True true story to prove it also possesses magical qualities. One summer took the 'little ones' on vacay to the beach. Took along this lip balm and used it. Somehow we lost it in the sea. Next summer we returned to the same beach and within the same area where we had lost it, we found it...Unbelievable! What are the odds?

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am picky, and I love this lip balm. Goes on very smoothly and smells amazing. Love to use this before bed every night to keep my dry lips moisturized. It is hard to find this product in Canada, so I was really happy to find it here. (Fast shipping too)

Posted on May 10, 2022

I really like this lip balm from Badger, it's organic and comes in a jumbo size as compared to regular lip balms. lt's mostly made of cocoa butter so it has a sweet chocolate scent when applied, like eating a yummy chocolate treat. Saved my lips in -20 degrees winter, a must have!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love this product! I usually buy it straight from Badger Balm but this is my first time buying from iHerb. The formula is very smooth and creamy, and it glides on well. Plus, I love that it has next to no scent or a strong flavour. I have sensitive skin and my last lip balm finished right before I could make another order. That was the first time my poor lips got so dry that the bottom one split. That was scary! I tried other substitutes in the interim but nothing came close to this product. This thick size will last me a long time and keep my lips moisturized in the event of another cold snap.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

good value since it's a larger size, and I find the scent/flavor pleasant and mild. just a light natural sweet nuttiness. it's not too sticky or greasy like many lip balms. I love the ingredients, and no artificial flavoring or petroleum products!! I will repurchase for sure. would be perfect for everyone in the family!!

Badger's cocoa butter lip balms are the best out there. I've been using them for 10yrs now! I haven't found a better lip balm and I always come back to them. My favourite is the mint one, but this one is excellent too. I smells like chocolate to me from the cocoa butter. They go on nice and thick but don't go all liquidy and oily once they melt in like other balms, instead they stay nice and buttery on the lips. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I really enjoy the larger size of this tube and the flavor of this balm. I picked up the mint flavor as well, but was not as impressed as it seems less hydrating and not as minty as I expected. I much prefer this balm and will continue using it in the future as it is not greasy and hydrates well!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

When Iherb discontinued my previous favourite lip balm, I tried many others and this was the best replacement. Very rich and moisturizing, absorbs well and I love the bigger tube size so it lasts longer. Love this scent as well! The only down side is they do seem to get a bit grainy after awhile, probably due to temperature changes and the oils solidifying. Still the best I have found though.