MD

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
One of my favorites

Love Aura Cacia products in general and this one didn't disappoint. Lovely lavender smell, so calming and soothing, relaxes you right away. It has that typical lavender scent but with a twist. One of my favorite essential oils. Use it daily in my bedroom just because or before bed, good for a diffuser as well.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

2e54ae7a-71d7-46e2-8678-1727fb8b9c2c
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This one is a win win, just a fraction of the price of lavender (especially if on sale), and has a wonderful scent on par with traditional lavender. It's a bit sweeter with a bit less floral body, but very friendly and soothing, I love it!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Beautiful Lavandin scent. Has a slightly ‘crisp’ or ‘spice’ than regular lavender. Love using it in everything. Great quality good size bottle lasts a while

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

One of my favorite essential oil. Nice lavender scent. Love to use a few drops in a diffuser before going to bed. Great quality and size for a low price!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

the quality is excellant and the scent is wonderfull and it helps me in my diycosmetics so my product has not only ordinary but organic and pure

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

A good essential oil that gives our a scent close to pure lavender. Most suitable to diffuse to fill a room and sets the ambience. An excellent choice to mix with other essential oils as well whilst not as pricey as French Lavender.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Very good oil with strong smell. I leave bottle open next to my bed, or add a couple of drops to base oil and use for my body/ face after shower

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is a high quality oil. Lavandin is similar to lavender except it has a lot more camphor in it. So the scent is much stronger and great for coughs and congestion. I put a little on my 4 year old's pillow when he has the sniffles.