MD

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
최고!

I like the scent of it, very refreshing and make your place immediately a small spa. I was afraid if the oil is too sticky or lasts too long, but this one wasn't too oily and heavy, very nice to apply daily for a body part with specific condition which needs some extra moisturizing.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I'm a fan of the Aura Cacia body oils, especially the lavender scented one. This eucalyptus one is great too whenever I need a perkier scent. It's got just the right consistency to not feel too oily, but is moisturizing enough so that I don't use body lotions ever. It's also great for massage. The scent is just the right intensity - not weak but also not overpowering, and it disappears eventually. One of my favorite body oils on the market!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Not your normal run-of-the-mill eucalyptus oil - this smells like a walk in the woods after a fresh wash of raindrops. love this so much I've ordered another bottle before my first bottle is even finished.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Well known trusted brand - this is the ONLY body oil I buy- all natural ingredients. Great to moisturize or for massages - wonderful smell! No synthetic scents just pure essential oils -great for my fragrance allergy / chemical intolerance issues.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Eucalyptus Oil is really good, it actually helps with pimples and imperfections in the skin. Very lovely scent, quality is above average, it is very good for use in Massages.

I was looking for Eucalyptus Body oil for long time, and finally found Aura Cacia has it, I love it after a shower or before bed.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I bought this together with the Sweet Orange oil during the promotion. Both are very good. Sometimes I will use a few drops for my baths to keep my body moisturized. Will repurchase when their is promotion again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I bought lavender oil last time n love it. So this time I bought the eucalyptus oil n it never disappoint me. Love both oils especially it’s therapeutic to use it before sleep with the essential oil in it. I use my body lotions n this oil alternatively every night before sleep n this oil feels not sticky the next morn while the lotions feels sticky. Will repurchase both oils (lavender n eucalyptus) when I’m finish. Good value good stuff works well

Posted on May 25, 2021

I bought Eucalyptus oil. The smell is really nice and energizing. It helps lifting up mood so I use it on my body every morning and it works great. Its very light oil so dont expect any moisture effect. Dont use it on your face (felt a slight heat on my ears). I prefer this over Geranium oil. Will buy it again when it runs out!

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Eucalyptus smell so great!! Some scent of citrus from sweet orange make me feel so impress ,fresh and relaxing. I love it. Really great for massage.

66755e58-9600-40a7-8b65-a2d536d32894