MD

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Love this styling cream! I have fine and oily hair. This product makes my hair more manageable and easy to style. I love the way my hair feel, they feel hydrated, soft and voluminous. This leave-in doesn't weight my hair down. Also the size... it's so big! And I only apply a small amount so it will last forever :)

ba904a18-2e2d-4b4e-ac5a-9e58d302719b
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

For the longest time I avoided using any styling products because I thought they would weigh my fine hair down too much. I was also worried about build-up, especially since I use a mild shampoo with mostly all natural ingredients, that is not clarifying. I use this every time I wash my hair. It leaves my hair in great condition and seems to make it a lot easier to style. (And it holds my style longer.) I love that it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It also doesn't leave any build up or make my hair greasy at all. I've actually been able to get away from washing my hair every day, and now can usually go 4-5 days with it still looking decent. I also really appreciate that this styling cream doesn't have any noticeable added fragrance. I am very sensitive to chemicals, and this product doesn't cause any negative reactions for me. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Very easy to use. I have wavy hair and use it when I want little styling and it prevents all frizz. I put it in damp hair and let it air dry. It has no hold, so it should not be used instead of styling gel. It has great scent and I only have to use very little of the product each time, so the bottle will last for very long time.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This stuff worked better than I thought it would. it seems like a light cream but it definitely gave texture and manageability that I wasn't quite expecting. It gives hair just enough of a shine, too. The only rhing that bummed me out a bit was that it made my curly hair WAY curlier and I try to find products that actually calm that down. But that's not the product's fault, just mentioning for anyone who may not want that.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My favorite styling product. Thick and creamy texture. Not overly scented. Smells pleasant like vanilla and tangerine. I’ve used this for a pixie cut all the way to shoulder length hair for scrunched waves. Run through wet hair.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is the best hair cream ever. Takes away the frizzy hair and helps to curl my hair. Not too greasy and has a great, non overpowering scent. You also dont need too much so it lasts a long time.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Wonderful styling cream. Your hair feels soft and smells good. It looks good too, like your hair should look. Not hard or clumpy. Another good product from iHerb.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

The styling cream step in my routine has become essential in achieving defined waves/curls. I apply about 1/2 tsp to freshly washed hair after using the leave-in conditioner (same brand and line as this). Once it has been raked in all throughout my hair I scrunch my hair to encourage the curl pattern to form and then let my hair air dry for a soft, yet defined look. The styling cream layers well under gel and/or mousse which I do use if looking for more hold. The scent is very nice, subtle, and it dissipates quickly in my experience, it won’t clash with perfume, etc. I have used this on non-wash days when I’ve damped my hair by spritzing water on it and then added some additional styling cream to refresh my hair, using much less on these days to avoid a heavy product build-up between washes. Packaging is a soft, easy squeezable tube which I prefer to the tubs or jar style containers other curling creams sometimes come in. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟