MD

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

If you like natural shampoos with safe ingredients, you should try it. You wouldn't get a lot of lather, but this is not what you usually expect from shampoo without harsh chemicals like SLS. I like that my hair don't feel dry and it's easy to comb them. This scent is light like sweet citrus.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I purchased this shampoo after visiting my brother, who had it available in his guest bathroom. I thought the smell of the shampoo was delightful and it was notably rich in texture. I took a photo of the bottle and ordered it after I returned home. I am very pleased with it and will be ordering more.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I repeated this order 3 times and more to come. Its a clean and clarifying shampoo. Very natural ingredients without harmful ingredients. I order at least 3 different scents to suit everyone in the family. My daughters loves the Rose scent. I like Argan Oil for the moisturising effect. This works great for my dry fizzy hair. The best part is my hair gets softer with prolonged use. Very satisfied. I just recommended to my mum to try. I like it that Andalou has different scents and formulation to suit different hair needs. We are using the brand's conditioner and shower gel too.

Pros: Smells good, natural, cleans well Cons: Doesn't lather very well Recently, I've been making a switch to all natural products, and got this bottle of shampoo to try out. It smells pretty good and provides a lot of natural ingredients to help clean and protect hair. My only problem with it is it doesn't lather very well. I have to use a bit more than I normally do to get it to lather properly. It's also a bit expensive than popular branded shampoos, but I suppose that's what we have to pay for using all natural products. I have medium to long hair, so maybe this isn't the best shampoo for me. I think having shorter hair might make lathering easier. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I really like this shampoo it has a lovely light citrus scent that isn't too overpowering like many fragranced shampoo products, and also leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized as well as cleaning well. I feel that this shampoo suds and cleans well, though I have very short hair so this is not as much of an issue for me.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent u can feel it from away very useful shampoo but for the size it’s little bit tiny then i thought for the quality i recommend it U can use it for any type of hair made with very good composition , a good moisturizer 🧴 i’m happy with it

11e51497-8dce-4003-8ea5-ba495b3d537a
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Perfect size for travel. It lasted for a 9day vacation, while using it once in two days (middle lenghth hair, two uses per wash) The scalp gets clean and the hair looks moisturized. I do not have sensitive scalp skin, but the clean ingredients may be an argument to try for those who have.