MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I wasn’t sure about this brand at first but came to realize the taste was awesome not chalky at all. It felt like orange juice bursting in your mouth when you would chew it. It wasn’t acidic and it wasn’t too sweet. Very soothing to even a sore throat. And quick absorption because it’s a chewable. The potency is just about the right amount have once or twice a day when you have a cold. It does not upset your stomach since ester C is more absorbent than regular asorbic acid. Great as an immune builder in an antioxidant. I’m upset that they’ve been out of stock and they’re not sure when it’s coming back and last time I checked order a bottle

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have a sensitive stomach so I cannot consume ascorbic acid. But American Health Ester-C tablets are buffered so they do not irritate my stomach. The caplets are small and easy to swallow. There's no real taste, but they do the trick in helping boost immunity and healing. Each caplet contains 500 mg of vitamin C so I can adjust the dosage as I see fit.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have had good success with "warding off" or "nipping in the bud" colds, flus and other infections with this product. I only take it when I feel like I am getting sick and I almost always stay healthy. I like that it is chewable so I don't have to swallow it whole. Pleasant taste, easy on the stomach.

Happy to find this vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach PLUS chewable. Will use it as a supplement for my children during autumn and winter months.

KareBear
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

So, the Ester-C is great!!! it's the best form of vitamin c from what my mom has researched. But she preferred the capsules over the wafers.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am pleased with these. The wafer has a very pleasant taste. It has an excellent quality. One ingredient is sodium. I will purchase again. It did not upset stomach.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
1,200

Amazing. Delivery is fast, easy to track. Cheaper than other places. I advise you to buy.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Excellent quality chewable tablets with good but subtle orange flavor. Our family loves chewable C and its great to get the ester version, which is much gentler on the stomach. Grandparents enjoy the benefits. To build up immunity you can enjoy several of these per day with getting any acid upset. The 250 mg and small size are just perfect. A little pricey but look for sales.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My family favorite vitamin c. No stomach issues when taking and great taste.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Easily chewable vitamin c tablets and good for immunity against colds. Not acidic which is great!