MD

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Great price! Great for my stomach!

This is a great brand for those us us who need a less acidic vitamin C brand. This doesn't upset my stomach so that makes me really happy. I also like that it comes in capsule form instead of giant tablets. I'd much rather take two capsules than big horse pills. Huge thanks to this brand for keeping the capsule option! I'll be buying this brand again!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

We have been using Ester-C capsules daily for 10 years plus. We do not get colds and never get sick during the flu season. Ester-C is well tolerated with no side effects and promotes our well being of our immune system on a daily basis. The quality is indicative of iherb products providing freshness and reliability guaranteed. Thank you iherb, we are totally satisfied as it is the only vitamin C I can tolerate.

Posted on May 4, 2022

everyone knows about the benefits of vitamin C. This vitamin from American Health, Ester-C, I like as it's not big pills but small capsules that even children can drink. nor does it irritate the stomach. 500mg dosage is very beneficial and 1 capsule per day can be taken if needed

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have been taking this product more than 20 years now. I like the fact that this product doesn’t make my wee yellow which makes all the vitamin c is bioavailable and not wasted and most flavonoid contained in the market which I didn’t realise how important to my system until I used different products when I ran out of this American Health Ester C .I cannot live without it!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I take it daily and notice a significant difference when I skip a dosage. I do triple the dosage if fighting a cold/flu and never had a problem with it irritating my stomach or my gut. The other vitamin Cs are cheaper yes, but they are actually absorbic acid which is very irritating to your stomach and who knows what long term damage it does to your lining.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I took this every day and it really keeps my body fit. The size of the tablet is fine and the quality is really good👍🏻

dfefd146-7b2d-41ce-b536-c749b107986b
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Perfect immune complex and bone health with non-acidic vitamin c. Ester C by american health well known product widely and no doubt on the quality ingredient

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

You get exactly what you pay for here and even much more. Ester-C is one of the most reputable ingredients on the market, and this product provides it at an unbeatable price. Buying this one will keep you in stock for a long time aswell.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Vitamin C is an important nutrient involved in tissue repair, collagen formation and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.I liked Ester -C, it doesn't irritate the stomach...