MD

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
27,904
This stuff is amazing!

I'm so happy I found Amazing Herbs! They have the best selection of quality black seed products. I've been using their Black Seed oil for a few months now and it has really helped improve my health. To help my gall bladder, and liver I drink 1 tsp of this oil, mixed with 1 tsp lemon fresh juice - 30 minutes before the meal. I highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for quality black seed supplements.

I ordered this product for my mom who has had trouble breathing at night since having covid. I had seen it recommended for helping with asthma. It worked! It opened her lungs right up and she is sleeping better. I then ordered some for my brother-in-law that who developed weak lungs after receiving the vaccine for covid. He had been in extreme discomfort since receiving the shot. It worked for him, too! I have now ordered some for both my son and my husband who have both lived with asthma their whole lives. I am hoping it helps them, too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The benefits are just endless. Mix it with raw creamed honey to make an emulsified paste. Then mix that into real grapefruit juice. That’s the trick to getting the most out of it and making it palatable. I am apparently not allowed (review blocking) to discuss all the health improvements we’ve had with ourselves and our pets since using this but I highly suggest researching it! If you found this helpful please click the thumbs up! :)

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Nigella sativa, commonly known as black seed, is a flowering plant native to South Asia. Altough black seed is also sometimes called black cumin (or black cumin seed), it shouldn’t be confused with regular cumin (Cuminum cyminum) that belongs to an entirely different plant family. I am using it because Black seed oil is high in antioxidants — plant compounds that may help protect cells against damage caused by unstable molecules called free radicals. In particular, black seed oil is rich in thymoquinone, which has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It doesn’t smell and taste pleasant, but the quality of this oil is superb - contains 0.95% to 2.6% Thymoquinone (very high percentage).

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use the black seed oil for my hair and skin in a semi-daily manner, it’s a great oil to soften the hair, this product has a high quality as it has a powerful scent of the black seed and its texture is perfect even when mixed with other oils. The price is good somehow.

f45a4181-6723-42f9-99bf-63773d246368
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This seems like a high end quality oil with excellent ingredients. The oil is thick dark and taste as it should.. not good but I don’t care as the benefit outweigh the taste. I use it as a supplement to fight inflammation. I use it both in and outward. Outward I put it on my skin.. just a lil bit in the evening.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Black seed is known for its great benefits. And im happy to find this premium quality product. It can be used externally as internally. I personally use it when having sore throat, ear infection, stomatitis or just take 1 teaspoon in the morning for the detox effect. Also using on kids , but in small quantities of course.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Excellen product with a high quality form of black seed oil. Better than capsules, if you ask me. The ingredients are strong, as you will find out when you taste it. Start with 1 teaspoon if this is your first time, then progress to 2 daily. I like to take it in the morning on an empty stomach.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is the second time I use this product. I believe this is an excellent quality, single ingredient black seed oil. I have not tasted it, as I use is as a hair tonic for myself and my daughter. I mix it with almond oil and castor oil. I have noticed great improvement of hair quality, less breakage, and baby hair growth. I bought two this time as I’m gifting one to my sister!