MD

3.9
Based on 1,571 Ratings
Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Good

good product for those who prefer a coarse scrub. Use it on dry skin because it is greasy. The box contains a large amount of vegetable and essential oils. the scent is amazing it smells citrus. the result is great on chicken skin keratosis pilaris because it exfoliates and hydrates at the same time.

f69d6bd9-0e93-41f0-8d54-071d9b44b15d
20b6a355-b5b5-4a89-9065-2e7a7ba513be
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love this body scrub smells amazing leaves a soft, buttery texture moisturizing layer on skin, my feels so silky after using, smells lime, lemon and orange with a hint of sweet, it's gentle on my skin, cute packaging! this product is for all ages with a generous size I'll always use this one!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

great scrub! i thought it was a sugar scrub, but it's a salt scrub - still great! i have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin. leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. great quality and quantity for the size and price. the scent is also fantastic.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

After a long, hot and dry summer, my skin needed some TLC. This scrub helped moisturize my sensitive skin and the scent is nice without being overpowering.

I believe it feels gentle and greasy, making it great for sensitive skin. And, while it does not make your skin dry, it does make it extremely oily since, even though I combined it, the bottle was full of oil in excess of the salt when I opened it. The use, size, and aroma are all OK, but the quality is not. Because of the oil inside, I think I'll recommend it for ages 12 and up, and it will make your hands super soft but oily texture.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

One of my all time favorite dental flosses and natural companies for that matter. This floss has the benefits of anti bacterial and anti microbial tea tree oil which is great for the gums, mouth and teeth. The quality is strong and does not shred and the composition doesn't contain any gunky wax

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Great scrub, texture a bit rough but with plenty of oil and great for winter as I don’t need to moisturize after using it. Strong smell though if you don’t like lemon.

Posted on May 26, 2022

It is not consistent and has big granules. You need to mix the contents well. Smell is fresh and fruity and it os good. However I do not feel enough scrubbing effect because of oiliness. So, skin is good after it but ingridients are not ideally balanced,unfortunately.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I didn’t like it at first because I thought the sugar is way to big and the oil seemed to leave residue after the bath. But after 2 times, I absolutely love it. The big sugar helps exfoliate better and it doesn’t resolve right away when it touches the hot water. Sometimes it falls to the bottom of my bathtub and still remains in tact so I can rub my feet too. Awesome! And the smoothness afterward last for so long. What I thought residue was just the feeling the butter leaves on my skin. Everyone compliments my smooth silky skin so much.