Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Mineral Sunscreen, Sensitive, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I use this as a daily routine on my face in the morning (I have combination, fair skin). The composition is amazing, no fragrance and zinc oxide is the best bet for sensitive skin compared t chemical sunscreen. The feeling is on the greasy side, but this is unavoidable with mineral sunscreen, after I put it on I wait a while before apply make up and I have no problem.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Vegan, Fragrance Free, Cruelty Free meets all my requirements. It doesn't smell bad, no noticeable scent. It's a small size package, but comparable to other sunscreens of this quality, so it's a good value. Offers good sun protection. Leaves a white cast, but expected with the ingredients.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

suitable for people with fungal acne. blends well on the skin. The only thing I dont like about it is that its water resistant its hard to wash off the skin because of that. If they make another version that is not water resistant it would be my favorite sunscreen.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is a great alternative to the majority of sunscreens out there which are chemical sunscreens. I’m a keen lap swimmer and have been going middle of the day so this was a great test which it passed with flying colours! It goes on a bit white but soaks in really well which I loved - very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

One of my primary factors when buying sunscreen is the EWG rating. While this sunscreen isn't sticky like some other zinc based ones, it does seem to cause a stronger white cast than some other brands that offer higher protection. It also is a bit more expensive but I did like the fact that it is unscented though.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My eyes are very sensitives to normal sunscreen. Alba Botanica doesn't "make me cry" when I was exposed to the sun. I'll buy again for sure

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the texture of this sunscreen. Initially it may seem like it leaves a whitish rwsidue but it easily blends in unlike other suncreams.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good sunscreen. I bought it for my mom, and she likes it. It is easy to use, does not leave white marks and absorbed very fast.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I’ve tried many sunscreens and this is the best I’ve used on my sensitive acne prone skin. It hasn’t caused any irritation or breakouts. Another plus is that it’s so affordable for the size. This will be a repurchase for me!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Very good blending, there were some white cast in the beginning but it faded away and blended with the skin perfectly. Little goes a long way. Makes the skin feel and look good!! :)) LOVED IT<3