Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Collagen, Instant Plumping Serum, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I am absolutely in love with this serum! As soon as I applied it on my face, I felt that my skin instantly looked more plump and radiant as if I did some kind of salon treatment. I have not seen this result even from expensive luxury serums. One more advantage is that product comes in a bottle with proper size (52 ml) so it will be enough for a long time. I will definitely order this product again.

d80bc666-8b04-4a97-8259-6a60795b62cd
17e6beaf-9784-4922-a206-a8f4f68a6f93
fccd0161-59fe-41db-8abe-da906a9385ca
a93bbf7f-efbc-4700-a0de-50782b6481ba
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I have been using this Collagen Serum from Advanced Clinicals together with my Vitamin C serum for 2 months and I've noticed a difference in my skin tone, texture and elasticity. My puffy areas arounf my eyes have diminished and my skin just looks younger. The serum isn't oily, instead it dries very quickly. I highly recommend this product!

047e6318-8d1b-4fa3-8f1b-3e3d26b75f43
99afe43c-cb39-420d-bf4f-608ab864fd78
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My addiction to serum is insane! And I can say this collagen serum of Clinicals are the most effective one! Best for sensitive skin! It has a mild and gentle effect to your face! It reduces you wrinkles, lighten the dark spots and looks you more younger! And that is the benefits of this product!

54fb9481-b9c6-45e1-9e16-deaef93f8322
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle

37f4c7a0-04a4-4b0a-a247-9ad6b642fd31
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

8e6945e7-4736-428d-9794-9e1b42805eda
8cf2f090-0cfa-44fb-b468-909e0970093d
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Item received in proper packaging. Recommended, good quality and will likely to repeat order. Scent is very nice and size can use for long. Product is effective and gentle, benefit for sensitive skin. Concern free as frequency & composition/content of the serum is mild for my age (mid range). Thank you.

3938087c-fdd2-4e7c-a662-bb79e51c72b1
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Thanks iherb ...It is a wonderful product that is very beneficial for dark spots and gives excellent freshness. Thank you for your reliability and speed of shipping and delivery. I will buy from you again next time 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️The method of using it is easy and suitable for the age of young people, even the elderly, and you And it smells good so you don't feel uncomfortable when you put it on your face so you don't feel uncomfortable when you put it on your face Its size is large and it will take a long time

87000c2b-63c3-4993-a2d7-7cab3cd9ba89
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

First time i order this . I use it every morning before sunblock. It gives a shiny and wet finish while not being oily as one of the benefits. Im 36 years old and i needed for moisture boost to maintain my youthful glow. Its gentle on my skin. I use it at night also before night cream . Best quality of collagen and super affordable. And its the biggest serum. The size for the price is awesome

100144f4-ec4a-4202-89e0-301bc4a07f7f
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

it's a white milky colour. no smell. so far I've only just started using it so I don't know how long until I see any results of the quality it is. love the size of it and has no bad scent. I'm 27 so it's something I'm incorporating into my self care for slowing down age process of my face 😅

dcabcab2-8842-4aca-bffa-0d0270c5e2e8
Posted on May 15, 2022

it has good scent and huge size based on the price. Collagen has a good benefit on skin and it makes you look younger and fresh. Quality is really good, for evening use and very good for people who have sensitive skin, very gentle it makes you feel younger, worth the price

ee53061c-7553-4b72-9b2d-2e8dd23c0f3d