MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Ur skin will feel like fresh Laundry

from the fresh zesty soapy scent to that youthful texture it leaves the skin with, this scrub ticks all the points from its easy messless use, to great grainy (not harsh) quality. decent size for the price. suitable for all ages provided there is no allergies or cuts and bruises

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

this scrub is for my daughter. her arm has a lot of ance. after using this scrub, the skin become soft and the dead skin is removed. she use it twice a week. now, the ance on her arm become smooth again but she still keeping using it once a week.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Loved this scrub. A dry powdery formula to start with made it interesting to apply (compared to other scrubs), but the exfoliation was excellent and it was rather nice to not have coconut oil or other carrier oil everywhere. The essential oils enhance the detox and diuretic properties and I loved the smell. Given it is packed with product (rather than lots of carrier oil and large crystals) it lasted for ages. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The scent is refreshing but I didn’t like it it’s like ginger and lavender and it feels like burning the skin i use it mostly for my feet the quality is great as the packaging

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Get this if you’re more of a scrub type fan. It has good granules that really scrub instead of just melt onto the skin. Wet body first, turn off tap and scrub, scrub, scrub. Be careful not to slip over in the shower though…

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I use it on my legs and hands i like it so far. The size is great as expected and the packaging is good as well

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is in a form of dry powder, it smells very nice and when apply to wet skin, it smooth off on skin easily. liked it with essential oil and my skin is so smooth and not even needed to apply any moisturizer in winter time after using it!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The particles are small, the smell is not for everybody. It is not very convenient to use. Overall okay, I don’t regret what I bought.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

My go- to scrub I've been using over a decade. The only body scrub that doesn't irritate my skin, no artificial scents, or harsh chemicals. I use scrub gloves and it gives me the smoothest skin, helps the red bumps on my arms. Great price, a little goes a long way if you use scrub gloves.