Good Co-Q10 product

Posted by NBPT10 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Co-Q10 product. I like that it does not contain Soy lecithin and is NON-GMO. I don't like that it contains carrageenan. Obviously, in one capsule there is very little in there but just be aware. If you have any intestinal issues I would avoid this product. I also don't care for the safflower oil or modified food starch but again there is very little in each capsule. CoQ10 is a very important supplement. I will not go into depth here as much has already been written on its benefits here and elsewhere. I will repeat that if you take a statin drug you would be well advised to supplement with this or the Ubiquinol form of Co Q10. I do prefer the Ubiquinol form which is the reduced form of Co-Q10 because it is much more usable. As we age we do not convert the Ubiquinone form of Co-Q10 to the Ubiquinol form very well. When we get into our 40's we do it less efficiently. As a result we need to take more of it to get the same effect. To get around this all you need to do is take the Ubiquinol form. It costs more but if you are effectively using almost all of it vs. 25% of the Ubiquinone form of CoQ10, is it really more expensive? One Study on older people has shown that 400mg of Ubiquinone is equivalent to 100mg of Ubiquinol. When this is on sale it is a very good deal. Go to my iHerb page and read which Ubiquinol products I like. If you found this review helpful can you kindly click the YES button. Peace and good health!

California Gold Nutrition, CoQ10, Naturally Fermented, 100 mg, 30 Veggie Softgels

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took it because of low price for my father. It is not strongest, but moderate. My concerns are additional ingredients (too many) and especially modified food starch. These modifications nowadays make me sick, really.

Nothing special

Posted by DownNotOut on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice anything

Effective but contains carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gave me a much needed energy boost but would not repurchase due to the carrageenan in it.

didnt notice any difference

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not notice any difference, perhaps i needed longer course than 30-day to see results.

Average Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because of the big saving ... the quality is average.

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are not strongest, but moderate. 100 mg not enough, but gives a little more energy than nothing. Easy to swallow, small size.I won't repeat, but, for 1$, not too bad.

Aun no lo he probado.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No puedo opinar sobre la calidad porque aún no lo he probado.

heart smart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

haven't used these yet, but for the price decided to give them a try. I am a great believer of the benefits of coq10.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good.