Pipette, Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum, SPF 50, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 8 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PIP-52539
- UPC Code: 850008525391
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
13.1 x 7.5 x 5.1 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Tested
Our baby-friendly sunscreen uses 100% mineral, non-nano zinc oxide for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection that works for the whole family. This lightweight formula rubs in easily (no ghostly white cast-seriously!), protecting from the sun's harmful rays.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions)
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months og age: Ask a doctor.
Sun protection measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, methyl dihydroabietate, sorbitan olivate, cetyl palmitate, coco-glucoside, ethyl ferulate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lecithin, bisabolol, physalis angulata extract, xanthan gum, acacia senegal gum, sodium gluconate, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, 1,2-hexanediol, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.