Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, 3 Billion CFU, 5 oz (141.75 g)
Best By: June 2025
- Date First Available: June 2007
- Product Code: NWY-14241
- UPC Code: 033674142417
- Package Quantity: 141.75 g
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.4 x 7.4 cm , 0.18 kg
- This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness; however, it is not necessary to ship on ice.
Frequently purchased together
- Once Daily
- Multi-Strain Powder with scFOS®
- True Potency™ - 3 Billion CFU
- Digestive Support & Immune Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with NutraFlora®
Digestion & Immunity
- Multi-Strain Formula with lactobacilli and bifidobacteria to fortify both the small and large intestine microflora.
- With L. Reuteri a unique probiotic strain that has been shown to colonize the intestines and help maintain digestive balance and support immune health.
- Prebiotic Support with NutraFlora® scFOS® (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) optimal food source of intestinal microflora.
TRUE POTENCY™ - PRIMADOPHILUS® Reuteri has a guaranteed potency of at least 3 billion CFU through at expiration date. Some probiotic brands only claim potency at time of manufacture.
Under 2 years of age: Consult a healthcare professional before use. Not to be used in premature infants. Ages 2 years and older: Give 1 teaspoon (tsp) (3.0 g) daily between meals. May be added to cold drinks or unheated foods such as cold cereal, yogurt or applesauce.
Rice maltodextrin, silica.
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-warp and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (tsp) (3.0 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 47|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%†|
|NutraFlora® scFOS® (contains short-chain fructooligosaccharides)||1.8 g||**|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 3 Billion CFU|
(Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16), L. acidophilus (DDS-1), Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05), L. rhamnosus (HN001)
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.