FREE shipping over L1,500.00
Happy Family Organics, Superfood Puffs, Organic Grain Snack, Banana & Pumpkin, 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Date First Available: November 2010
- Product Code: HAP-00119
- UPC Code: 852697001194
- Package Quantity: 59.53 g
- Dimensions: 22.1 x 8.1 x 8.1 cm , 0.11 kg
- Crawling Baby
- Gluten Free
- 25 mg Choline to Support Brain & Eye Health
- 40% More Puffs!*
- USDA Organic
- Organic is Always Non-GMO
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF
"We are a team of real parents, pediatricians & nutritionists on a mission to bring health and happiness to our little ones and the planet. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From our Happy Family to yours!"
With love, Shazi founder & chair mom
Our Enlightened Nutrition Philosophy
- 25 mg Choline per Serving to support brain & eye health
- Antioxidant Vitamins C & E 10% DV per serving
- Vitamin B12 20% DV per serving
- Made Without Cane Syrup
Our Happy Promise
- Always certified USDA organic
- No toxic persistent pesticides
- Packaging made without BPA, BPS, or phthalates
*Happy Baby Puffs 2.1 oz (60 g) contain 40% more puffs than Gerber Organic Puffs 1.48 oz (42 g).
Your baby may be ready for Organic Superfood Puffs when she or he:
- Eats thicker solids with larger pieces
- Crawls without tummy touching the ground
- Uses jaws to mash food between gums
- Picks up food to eat with thumb and forefinger
Reseal after use.
For maximum freshness use within 7 days.
Organic white rice flour, organic apple juice concentrate, organic brown rice flour, <2 of: organic banana powder, organic pumpkin powder, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), vitamins and minerals: Dicalcium phosphate choline bitartrate (choline), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), ferric pyrophosphate (iron), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), calcium d-pantothenate (pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)), zinc oxide, niacinamide (vitamin B3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Total Sugars||<1 g|
|Includes <1 Added Sugars|
|Vit. C||5 mg||10%|
|Vit B12||0.1 mcg||20%|
|Vit E||0.8 mg||15%|
|Vit B6||0.03 mg||10%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.4 mg||20%|