Eco-Dent, Ultimate Essential MouthCare, Daily Rinse & Oral Wound Cleanser, Sparkling Clean Mint, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 11 2007
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ECO-03754
- UPC Code: 00037541
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz
3.3 x 5.8 x 17.8 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Premium Oral Care Products
- Daily Rinse™ and Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent
- A Blend of 12 Essential Oils with CoQ-10, Echinacea, Goldenseal, & Baking Soda for Sparkling Fresh Breath
- Used and Recommended by Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists
- Alcohol Free
- Leaping Bunny Certified
Uses For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from
- minor dental procedures
- orthodontic appliances
- accidental injury
- or other irritations of the mouth and gums
Daily Rinse Use: To improve daily oral hygiene, rinse mouth for 30 seconds with 1 capful, after eating or brushing. Do not swallow.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish 2-3 capfuls around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
|Sodium Bicarbonate 2.5%||Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin (vegetable), polysorbate 20, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice (decolorized), menthol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, stevia rebaudiana (stevia) extract, anethole, echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) leaf extract, pimpinella anisum (anise) fruit oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf/stem oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, rosewater concentrate, ubiquinone (coq10). |
Do not use this product as an oral wound cleanser for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children
If more than used for oral wound cleansing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is tampered with or is missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.