Coppertone, Sport Mineral, Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 26 2021
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CPT-02869
- UPC Code: 072140028695
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz
16.8 x 5.6 x 0.3 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 100% Naturally Sourced Zinc Oxide
- Stays on Strong When You Sweat
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Coppertone SPORT© Mineral Sunscreen Lotion is specially developed for active adults. It helps protect skin against the sun´s most damaging UVA/UVB rays - in a high performance formula that stays on strong when you sweat. Plus it feels light on your skin, won´t cause breakouts and is free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, parabens, phthalate.
- Shake well before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF of 15 or higher and other skin sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 24.08%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients - Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isopropyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-octyldodecyl dimer dilinoleate/propanediol copolymer, dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, polyester-27, triethoxycaprylylsilane, beeswax, hydroxyacetophenone, sodium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.