Cetaphil, Intensive Moisturizing Cream with Meadowfoam Oil, 3 oz (85 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: October 3 2016
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CET-91533
- UPC Code: 302993915331
- Package Quantity: 3 oz
6.4 x 6.4 x 14 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Body- Dry, Sensitive Skin
- For Skin's Driest Areas: Hands, Feet, Elbows and Knees
- Meadowfoam Oil Locks in Moisture for Softer Skin
- Specially Selected Ingredients That Moisturize and Nourish the Skin to Help Prevent Dryness
- Glycerin and Dimethicone Promote Moisturization and Help Prevent Dryness
- Fragrance-Free - Non-Irritating
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
This non-greasy cream is specially formulated with moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients to hydrate and soothe dry, cracked skin.
Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by physician.
Water, behenyl alcohol, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, mineral oil, glycerin ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, niacinamide, panthenol (vitamin B6), squalane, ceteth-10, steareth-20 tocopherol (vitamin E), dimethicone, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, polyaminopropyl biguanide.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.