Aveeno, Protect + Hydrate, Sunscreen, For Face, SPF 60, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
Best By: April 2025
- Date First Available: August 2021
- Product Code: AVO-19459
- UPC Code: 381371194599
- Package Quantity: 59.15 ml
- Dimensions: 13.1 x 5.3 x 3.9 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Broad Spectrum UVA + UVB Protection
- All-Day Hydration with Prebiotic Oat
- Oxybenzone Free
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 min)
- Refreshing & Weightless
- Helps Protect from Rapid Skin-Aging
- Non-Greasy Finish
- Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, Oil
- Aveeno® Dermatologist Reccommended for Over 65 Years
Aveeno® has your face covered with superior sun protection so that you can enjoy the sun everyday.
Invisible lotion for face with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF60 plus prebiotic oat. Helps to leave skin feeling soft & moisturized all day and to combat sun induced free radicals that accelerate skin-aging.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time on the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (13.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, alcohol denat., silica, caprylyl methicone, aluminum starch, octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, polyurethane-62, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, chlorphenesin, styrene/acrylates copolymer, ascorbyl palmitate, disodium edta, trideceth-6, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, sodium hydroxide.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.