Amish Origins, Deep Penetrating, Greaseless Pain Relief Cream, 3.5 fl oz (99.22 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2025
- Date First Available: February 5 2017
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AMI-00030
- UPC Code: 838273000300
- Package Quantity: 3.5 fl oz
7.1 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm , 0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Sore Muscles
- Restless Legs
- Aching Joints
- Natural Ingredients
Arthritis Pain, Sore Joints and Muscles, Sore Throat, Sinus Trouble, Restless Leg Syndrome
Amish Origins Deep Penetrating Pain Relief Cream 3.5 oz. Works wonderfully for arthritis, sore muscles and joints, cuts, abrasions, bruises, cough due to colds, head colds, throat congestion, sinus problems, and much, much more. The same amazing results as the original Amish Origins but in a grease-less lotion base.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply freely to affected areas, rub well
- Colds: Apply on chest, back and neck.
- Heat Colds: Apply around nostrils, on forehead and behind ears. Place a small amount in vaporizer for aid.
- Sore Throat: Apply liberally on throat and neck for sore throats.
Children 12 years or younger:
- Consult your physician
|Menthol 8%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients |
Water, carthamus tinctorius (hybrid salflower) seed oil, heliantus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethenol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil , chlorphenesin, cinnamomum camphora bark oil, abies sibirica needle oil, methyl salicylate, sodium chloride.
- For external use only, as directed!
- Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult your doctor before using.
- If conditions persist more than seven days, consult with your doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this cream out of the reach of children.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not place in mouth or nostrils.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- Store at room temperature
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.