ALLMAX Nutrition, Citrulline Malate, Unflavored, (300 g)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2024
- Date First Available: February 1 2018
Shipping Weight:0.45 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AMX-22787
- UPC Code: 665553227870
- Package Quantity: 10.58 oz
15 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm , 0.38 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Science • Innovation • Quality • Results
- Professional Grade Supplements
- Muscular Endurance Enhancer
- Promotes Nitric Oxide Products
- Supports Vascular Blood Flow
- Increases ATP Production
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
- Free Scoop
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Quality & Potency Guaranteed
- cGMP Registered Facility
- No Dairy
Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1]
Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this by 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine)
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade (USP) with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
Take 1 scoop (2 g) of Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1] up to 3 times daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as ACUTS and HVOL. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy and fish products.
This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a kidney disorder or if you are following a low protein diet. May cause stomach discomfort. Consult a healthcare practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 150|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Citrulline Malate 2:1||2 g||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|