Best By: January 2026
- Date First Available: August 2008
- Product Code: CEN-27024
- UPC Code: 740985270240
- Package Quantity: 160 Count
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.4 x 13 cm , 0.14 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
- Compare Vs. Metamucil® Psyllium Fiber Supplement
- Dietary Fiber Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Fiber is an essential part of a good diet and helps support many functions within the body. One serving of Psyllium Fiber provides two (2) grams of soluble fiber.
To increase daily fiber intake, take up to five (5) capsules, swallowed one (1) at a time, with 8 fl oz of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to four (4) times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider. Individual results may vary.
Psyllium husk, gelatin. Contains <2% of: Magnesium stearate.
No added salt, yeast or preservatives.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Precautions and Warnings
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, nausea or vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy Alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program, consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs, stop taking this product and contact your doctor.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 5 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%‡|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%‡|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|‡Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
** Daily Value not established.